We provide custom made Static UPS for all your needs across Thane, Mumbai and Navi Mumbai!
What is a Static UPS?
A static UPS system provides instantaneous power backup from an inbuilt battery storage when the utility power fails. It can also condition the power so that other problems such as surges, harmonic distortions, switching transients, frequency variations on the utility line do not damage your equipment.
Does my company or office need a Static UPS?
Hospitals, banks and many high-end medical applications need battery power backup for a prolonged period. Static UPS can be used to ensure a steady uninterrupted power source from a battery alone. We at Indus have designed, configured and installed Static UPS to various offices, banks and commercial places in Thane, Mumbai and across India in the available ranges mentioned below.
Why choose Indus Static UPS?
- India’s Most advanced DSP technology
- Superior Quality with zero defects
- 100% Protection for power devices
- High Efficiency of above 95%
- Changeover time less than 5 milliseconds
The most intelligent Static UPS is here to power your appliances!
Static UPS comes with features like electronic changeover with just 5 millisecond relay time that ensures maximum safety of your computers and other devices. Indus Static UPS is everything you need when it comes to reliable power backup!
What is the price of installing a Static UPS?
The price of a Static UPS depends on the power backup requirements of your establishment. Indus instruments Pvt Ltd provides you with the most affordable pricing for Static UPS. Get in touch with us to find out which Static UPS range suits best for use in Hotel, banks, hospitals, restaurant, café, etc.
- Fast changeover of 5 milliseconds ensuring compatibility with computers.
- Over temperature & surge current protection.
- PWM control ensures efficient fast charging.
- Battery level auto sense smart charger.
- Overload sensing short circuit protection.
- Reverse phase protection.
- Corporate Offices
- Educational Institutes
- Schools & Colleges
- Cyber Cafes
- Petrol Pumps
- 2.5 KVA - 36 VDC
- 3.5 KVA - 48 VDC
- 5 KVA - 48 VDC
- 5 KVA - 96 VDC
- 7.5 KVA - 120 VDC
- 10 KVA - 180 VDC
- 12 KVA - 192 VDC
- 15 KVA - 192 VDC
- Delivers a clean and uninterrupted power supply to sophisticated and sensitive electronic equipment by using electronic switch as a changeover.